7.16.2012

beach babes.

Happy Monday, glitter girls! I spent the weekend at the beach with friends on a much needed vacay.  [[I am BUSY, yall.]] We drank wine, braided each other's hair, danced, met a pirate, rode in a random convertible...the usual girls' stuff.  I couldn't have made it through the weekend without this list of beach essentials...

1. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. Love this--it's great for girls with wavy hair, like Jennifer and me. Plus it smells amazing. Plus PLUS you can buy it almost anywhere.

Want it?

 2. ViX Cherry Bia Bikini. Great color, great fit. Here is it on a model...and then in real life on the beach (two-year old strategically placed!). I love that it's tripled lined and doesn't ride up.

Available at Dish Boutique


3. Watermelon Margarita. Pretty much the best thing I have ever tasted.

Make it!
4. Sound Freaq Blue Tooth Speaker. This wireless speaker is awesome--use it to play music from your phone, no cords necessary. The sound is fantastic, and the charge lasts forever. Read a good review here.




5. And this sweet visor from our favorite beach watering hole. Every vacay needs a souvenir.


One more (fuzzy) pic of the weekend...

All four of us repping styles from my stores, Social and Dish!

While I was busy relaxing by the pool, Jennifer was hard at work on a photo shoot! Stay tuned for her post...

XO,
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment